Prestressing a concrete structure is to make use of an intelligent, efficient and durable technology that enables various features, such as:
• Large spans and overloads;
• Control and reduction of deformations and cracks;
• Possibility of use in hard environments;
• Bold architectural projects;
• Application in prefabricated pieces;
• Recovery and reinforcement of structures;
• Slimmer slabs than the equivalent made with reinforced concrete: can reduce the total height of a building, such as the weight and loading of its foundations.