The panels can be smooth or with door and window openings. The mold can receive vibration by immersion or external vibration with high frequency motovibrators.
The mold is composed of:
• Rigid supporting structure, made in rolled profiles. The profiles are joined by screws, facilitating its assembly, disassembly and transport for various construction sites;
• Walkway and stairs have guardrails to ensure the safety of workers;
• Molds with rollers that glide on the rails of the main structure and 3/16" cover plate. These features provide excellent weight/resistance ratio. The fixing is carried out every two molds of rapid and complete way through rods with threads (type Dywidag), ensuring excellent sealing;
• Interchangeable beds of various widths, which can be assembled and disassembled easily without damaging the molds;
• Locking forepart (combs) with regulation system to facilitate and ensure the length of the panels, as well as the parallel of the end.