Extruder EX203,high productivity equipment used in the production of prestressed prefabricated elements.
It allows the production of Panels and Hollow-core Slabs using a single Power Unit - UM203 and several Compaction Units (UC) for heights of 16, 18, 20, 26, 32 and 40cm.
The compaction of the panel is made with a modern process of rotating augers, which press and vibrate the concrete, resulting in continuous speed. The Compaction Units are pre-regulated, providing a higher agility in the substitutions of the profiles (heights) and further reduction of machine's unproductive time.
• Productivity up to 120 m²/hour;
• Panels with 37% up to 50% empty space;
• Dry Concrete (slump zero), resulting in elements of very high strength (70-75 MPa / 8500-9300 psi);
• Homogeneous compaction through electronic and individual adjustment of the speed of augers, which can be adjusted easily during the production;
• Reduced noise level;
• Versatility and speed to produce different heights;
• High savings of concrete due to reduced cement consumption per m³;
• Low labor; just one operator is needed.