The production of prestressed sleepers with WCH equipment ensures flexibility, agility and economy, minimizing costs and operating expenses with labor work. The equipment is designed to manufacture of prestressed sleepers with the system "long-line" pre-tractioned. The WCH performs the necessary consultancy to assist in factory deployment process, from the development of the layout to the start-up and final product.
• Longer useful life, resulting in fewer replacements over time (twice superior than wood);
• Fewer quantity per kilometer of track;
• Lower maintenance costs;
• Increased lateral and longitudinal resistance of the track;
• Constant gauge along the track;
• They are not flammable and are not subject to destruction by fungi, insects, and corrosion;
• The sleepers are weak conductors of electricity and can be easily isolated from the rails;
• Do not deteriorate when stored and require less area.