The Service Car moves over the production lane performing the cleaning and application of release agent in the sleeper's mold. It is composed of:
• Rear-wheels drive, driven by reduction motor controlled by a frequency inverter with speed adjustment;
• Chassis type platform, with seat for operator which allows total access to the electrical control panel with full view of the displacement field over the lane;
• Reel for automatic winding of the electric cable which always let it tensioned, avoiding its drag on over the mold's lane, prolonging its life and reducing the risk of accidents;
• Hydraulic pump assembly driven by an electric motor, equipped with tank of 180 liters and nozzle type spray with filter and regulating flow and pressure valves for spraying of release agent;
• Vacuum cleaner type centrifugal with flexible hose that allows the operator to locate and vacuum residues located at isolated points in the molds, their autonomy allows vacuum to 140 liters of powder.